Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Winners #37

I set quite a hard challenge for you 
but 19 entrants came up trumps
with some absolutely brilliant ideas
and gorgeous makes.
Thank you all for rising to the challenge,

1 new entry this time too.
Welcome to my world of butterflies.

My task was really hard this time to choose
just 3 top makes.

Here they are in numerical order.


(1) Jane Willis 
(Used an  archway to create a hanging
butterfly mobil within her card)

(9) Brenda 
(Used a stencil window arch as her 
backdrop to some stunning poppies and butterfly)

(19) Tricia
(Created an archway looking through
into a garden beyond with some vibrant butterflies)

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the Top 3 badge
from the side bar.

The Winner picked by Random Org
is


(11) Elena F.


Congratulations Elena.
Please send me your details to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize you have selected 
shown in #37

Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Hope to see you back in #38.

7 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Well done ladies! Its been fun to visit you all.
Thanks to Mrs A for allowing me to be part of her challenge,
Hugs Anne

brenda said...

Thank you so much for the recognition Mrs A, I really enjoyed the theme. And well done to the others as well.

B x

Barb said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks to Mrs A and Anne for a great challenge. I enjoyed taking part.Barbxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How many fabulous entry!! Great works and inspirations!!
Congrats to the winners!

Jane Willis said...

Thank you so much for picking me and well done to the others. I'm afraid I'll not be able to join in this time as I'm just about to go away for a couple of weeks - see you later in the month!
Jane

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations, everyone! You are an inspiration!

Tricia from Spain said...

that´s was nice surprise and congrats to all