Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Winners #11 Challenge

Thank you all for joining in my Spots and Stripes challenge.
There were another 5 new players  fluttering  by this time .
Do hope you will come back and  play again.
I loved seeing all the  different  ways you came  up with
for the theme.
Another difficult selection to choose .
Here are my Top 3.
In numerical order.
Holly E.    (5)
Joan W.   (7)
 
Mary H.   (18)

 
Congratulations ladies and please help yourselves to
The Top 3 badge from the side bar.

Now onto the  Winner.
picked by true randon number generator.
Sherryn (23)
Please send me your details Sherryn
to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize that you have selected shown in #11.
Please  take your Winners badge as well from the side bar.
Thank you to everyone for fluttering by.
Love to see you all again for  #12.


5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Many congrats all x

Cazro said...

Congratulations to the winners. xx Caz

Holly said...

Mrs. A- thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3.
Very excited- you made my day!

Sherryn said...

Thank you so much for my win.
congrats to top 3. xx

Pumpy said...

Congratulations. xx